Here are 5 reasons why you should trust us
- Quality: Check for purity for each produce by taking the tests mentioned on our website.
- Smell the aroma, taste the difference.
- Produce from our farms: We are not Aggregators.
- Grown naturally.
- No chemicals, pesticides & insecticides
Quality: Using Best Practices
- We believe in going above and beyond. We have gone beyond the minimum recommended 100% organic standard. (https://www.centrafoods.com/blog/the-4-variations-of-an-organic-food-seal)
- Produce grown on our farm: we do not believe in aggregation, unlike most of our competition, it does not guarantee quality.
- Using ancient Vedic-agriculture practices for growing farm produce: without using any chemicals or GMO seeds.
- Processing: using ancient practices such as sun drying & stone grinding for spice.
- Storage: in a non-refrigerated environment using ancient Indian practices.
Five other reasons for why you should trust us:
Certified Organic Food Producer.
We are NPOP certified. National Programme for Organic Production (NPOP) certification is equivalent to European Food standards.
Please click on the link below to check for certification.(https://www.healthyfamilyorganics.com/pages/certifications)
Organic: Test for Purity
Purity tests are mentioned in detail against each produce. We encourage you to undertake the exercise to check the purity of our produce.
Definition of Organic:
Produce from DPN Farms is 100% organically grown and is at the top of the organic spectrum given below.
Most other organic sellers are aggregators / distributors. While their products are labelled USDA Organic, given the brutal economics for farmers, it is very hard for small farmers in India that they buy from, to be able to grow food organically. We are able to manage due to economies of scale with relatively large land holdings and cash flow support from other lines of business. To understand just how organic we are, first we need to understand the levels of organic.
There are 4 levels of organic foods that are available in the market:
|Details||100% Organic||95% or More Organic||70% to 94% Organic||Less than 70% Organic|
|What parts of it are organic?||All the ingredients and processing ingredients.||All agricultural ingredients, except where specified on National List and at least 95% of total ingredients.||At least 70% of total ingredients.||Doesn’t need to be certified|
|Can claim to be organic or “made with organic ingredients”||Yes||Yes||No||No|
|Must state name of certifying agent on information panel||Yes||Yes||Yes||No|
|Must identify organic ingredients on information panel||Yes||Yes||Yes||No|
Check for ingredients:
Almost all processed foods available in the market tend to have saturated fats, large amounts of sugar, palm oil, refined oils, and natural flavors. We are surprised that these products pass for “organic”.
On the other hand, our products contain only the original ingredients. For example, our Peanut Butter has Only 1 ingredient: organic peanuts In any product requires more than one ingredient/s, they too are grown organically on our farm.
Visit our Farm:
Please feel free to visit our farm at any / all times. The address is mentioned on the Contact Us form. We have arrangements for your overnight stay. Enjoy the Farm Life!