The term "Dashparni Ark" is composed of two distinct words: "Dasha," which means "ten," and "parana," which refers to plant or tree leaves. The term "extracts" denotes the process of extracting juice. It is a natural pesticide that can be used on various crops, vegetable plants, and fruit trees. Due to the high urea content in Dashparni Ark, pests such as worms and insects avoid attacking crops, plants, and buds. The sweet nectar and fragrance of the Ark initially attract insects and worms to plants, but the scorching and unpleasant scent of Dashparni Ark subsequently repels them, thereby protecting the plants.
- Nirguna Leaves,
- Gudhal Leaves,
- Kaner Leaves,
- Neem leaves,
- Ghanari leaves,
- Sitafal leaves,
- Arand Leaves,
- Papaya leaves
- Cow dung
- Cow urine
- This product is entirely derived from plants and is completely natural.
- It does not contain any chemicals, making it environmentally friendly and safe to use.
- Moreover, it does not cause any pollution and is beneficial in maintaining the health of plants.
- Mix 200ml in 10 litres of
water and spray. This can be used for vegetable and fruit plants at the flowering stage. Best to repeat the spraying once in 10 days or 2 weeks as necessary.
- It is also effective to spray on young coconut saplings, banana saplings etc to prevent insect attacks.
Q. What is the shelf life of this product?
It is best before 6 months from the date of packaging
Q. Can I use it to spray on vegetables?
Yes, you can use it on all
plants including vegetables. Do wash and leave the vegetables in the
open for a day before re washing and cooking as it may have some traces
of the smell.