1kg of Pairi mangoes in each box
100% Organic Premium Pairi Mangoes in each box
Pairi mangoes are grown 100% organically on our farm using ancient Vedic farming techniques.
Pairi mangoes are a variety of mangoes that are known for their sweet and juicy taste. They are typically grown in the state of Maharashtra, India, and are available during the summer season from May to July. Pairi mangoes are oval-shaped, have a bright yellow skin, and a yellowish golden color inside with a hue of saffron. They are often considered to be one of the best mango varieties in India and are a popular choice for making desserts, drinks, and other culinary preparations.
The best way to preserve these mangoes is to make Aamras. It is made by pureeing Pairi mangoes.
- We pack your mangoes in raw condition, to avoid damages in transit.
- Each box contains 1 dozen mangoes.Each fruit average weight is 150-300 gms. The weights are just for reference.
- There is no difference in the quality, taste, colour, etc of our Alphonso across the grades.
- Fruit weight is always measured at harvest. 15-20% weight loss may occur due to moisture loss while ripening.
- Tuck / place the Mangoes in between a bed of hay / rice straw grass supplied with the box.
- Keep the Mangoes in a non- air-conditioned environment.
- Mangoes will ripen gradually in about a week. As a best practice, always keep a watch on them.
- As they ripen / mature, Mangoes develop a full golden saffron hue colour, with sweetness and aroma over the next few days.
Pyree mangoes are a good source of various nutrients, including vitamins, minerals, and fiber. Here are some of the key nutrients found in pyree mangoes:
- Vitamin C: Pyree mangoes are rich in vitamin C, which is important for immune function, wound healing, and collagen synthesis.
- Vitamin A: Pyree mangoes are also a good source of vitamin A, which is important for vision health, immune function, and skin health.
- Folate: Pyree mangoes contain folate, which is important for DNA synthesis, red blood cell production, and fetal development during pregnancy.
- Potassium: Pyree mangoes are a good source of potassium, which is important for regulating blood pressure, maintaining fluid balance, and supporting heart health.
- Fiber: Pyree mangoes are a good source of fiber, which is important for digestive health, blood sugar regulation, and satiety.
Q. What are Pyree mangoes?
Pyree mangoes are a variety of mangoes that are known for their sweet, juicy, and aromatic flavor. They are primarily grown in the region of Konkan, Maharashtra, India.
Q. When are Pyree mangoes in season?
Pyree mangoes are generally in season from mid-April to mid-June.
Q. How can you tell if an Pyree mango is ripe and ready to eat?
Pyree mangoes are ready to eat when they are slightly soft to the touch and give off a fragrant aroma. You can also tell if they are ripe by looking for a slight wrinkling of the skin.
Q. Are Pyree mangoes high in sugar?
Like most mangoes, Pyree mangoes are a naturally sweet fruit and contain natural sugars. However, they are also a good source of dietary fiber, vitamin C, and other beneficial nutrients.
Q. Are Pyree mangoes safe for people with nut allergies?
Yes, Pyree mangoes are safe for people with nut allergies, as they are not related to tree nuts or peanuts. However, people with latex allergies may be sensitive to mangoes, as they contain proteins that are similar to those found in latex.
Q. Can Pyree mangoes be frozen?
Yes, Pyree mangoes can be frozen for later use. To freeze, peel and slice the mango, then place the slices in an airtight container or freezer bag and freeze for up to six months.